£110,000 - £150,000
200% growth in partners last year – we are looking for a trailblazer to open up new regions.
Salary: £120k OTE
We are looking for someone with:
- Startup experience or a background as a first/early EMEA hire.
- A pan-EMEA focus, not just UK (European languages are a definite plus).
- Enterprise SaaS experience a must, but exposure to Data Integration or API solutions preferrable.
- A strong track record of achievement against partner recruitment and revenue targets.
- Primarily focussed on regional/local SIs but exposure to VARs/GSIs is a benefit.
The first Senior Partner hire in EMEA, you will develop and execute your own strategy in order to:
- Identify and recruit new partners in new regions across EMEA.
- Act as a product evangelist, developing and executing training and onboarding programmes which will ensure partner success.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and develop joint GtM plans.
About the Company:
Recent Series D funding is being used to fuel major growth so this is a real opportunity to influence not only the sales performance, but the culture too. With experienced leadership at the helm, they almost tripled the revenue and customer portfolio in 2020 alone. Now they are leaders in the analyst reviews, and are making significant investments into hiring across Europe.